Question about selling parts in the LA area

ak49

To make a long story short, I currently have a 2013 JKUR. I have 35" toyo MT's, ATX 181's Evo front and rear coilovers (not DTD and evolever), evo double D long arms, D44 front and rear with factory elockers, Artec front axle armor kit, etc. I want to upgrade to 40's, which means PR60's front and rear, evo lever, DTD, high clearance long arms, etc. I want to have off road evo do the build, but they're about 1,500 miles away from where I live. My question is, how hard would it be to sell the removed parts so I won't have to pay to have them shipped back to IL? Is there a demand for these parts in CA?

BTW...jeep has less than 5k miles on it and all parts have less than 4k miles. Wheels and tires are scuffed and scratched because it has spent time rock crawling. Any info on pricing would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Like overlander said it will be easy. I'm sure you will have people willing to take that stuff off your hand at a reasonable price

Sent from my iPhone

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I guarantee you this, if you have a realistic price in mind (bottom dollar) that you would accept for your parts, they will sell quickly.

Yes there is a demand for these parts. You could even list them when you have a date setup for the install. This way you can have the deal(s) setup by the time they are getting stripped off your rig.

I know someone personally that would buy your bolt on coilovers if the price was right.

I guarantee you this, if you have a realistic price in mind (bottom dollar) that you would accept for your parts, they will sell quickly.

Yes there is a demand for these parts. You could even list them when you have a date setup for the install. This way you can have the deal(s) setup by the time they are getting stripped off your rig.

I know someone personally that would buy your bolt on coilovers if the price was right.

If they don't, I'd be interested in them

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

ak49

I haven't done much research yet as far as what the parts are worth. I'm currently waiting for pricing from ORE. What would be reasonable for the coilovers?

Top Bottom