Waving from Canada!

Holeshot

Banned
hi there!

I'm am Alex, 25 y.o. and I live in Quebec, east province of Canada.

At first, my heart was sold to TJ's, I owned 4 years ago, a 97 4 bang'er, then past summer I drove my friend's 2012 JK and loved it. So I've been expecting to buy a brand new jk. My heart was balanced between the two, an old TJ for hard trails, less pain when scratched or broken, or a brand new JK, lot more comfortable on the road and of course, a way better fuel consumption. It was a rough choice, specially when you look at the total cost for a modified jeep.

So during this time, I've been watching tons of Eddies videos of JK-experience, Promised land to Moab, etc., and after trying many jk's, looking at the pro's and con's, I finally decided to get along with the jk! planning in my mind a trip with you guys down to moab, the rubicon trail ou whereever it may be. :rock:

My ride, a 2012 2 door wrangler, flame red. Very basic, standart transmission. Y'all know just like me that real jeeps are built, not bought :D Of course, yea I know that rubicon's have a better mecanical base, but it was too expensive for my budget.

The only two options was the 17" wheels and 3.73 ratio. Ok enough talking, here's some pictures.

2012-07-11 17.53.13.jpg 2012-06-27 20.10.22.jpg 2012-07-08 14.27.02.jpg

And I finally got my jk decals, and now my jeep is a entire member of the jk familly :D

2012-07-11 17.53.23.jpg

And in conclusion, I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect, but it's not my mother language :brows:

TrailBear

Welcome, I'm over on the other side of Canada! My father in law is from Quebec city and still has family there. Great looking JK.

Holeshot

Banned
thank you guys!

About my project, this is a temporary setup, waiting for more money before starting for good :thinking:

I got 2" coil spacers, 1.5" wheel spacers, teraflex quick disconnects, 315/70R17 Duratrac's, trimmed bumper and fenders + cobra CB radio

Plan to get 37 MTR-K on beadlock, fulltraction 4" long arm, full poison spyder armor, and so on :rock:

Franck

another wave back from Quebec City ...
we're planning a trip from QC to Moab in 2014 ... maybe you would be interested in joininig us :yup:

Holeshot

Banned
sure it would be great! all depends on where i'll be with my mods. I was expecting this trip when almost all of my mods would be done. Sure it's far from now but yes I would be willing to join the convoy :rock:

Actually, I'm not living in Qc city, I'm in val-d'or, only 8 hours north-west ;)

Slightly stoopid

Big wave from li ny we were up that way 2 years ago hits some trails I find while we were at the falls but didn't stay long enough to really get dirty .....welcome ....

Top Bottom