Best place to buy a set of Evo Rock Sliders?

BlueCopper

Looking to buy a set of Off Road Evolution Rock Sliders at the end of the week. Any tips on the best place to get a set? Northridge has them in stock for $529.95 but that seems a little high considering Evo has them listed on their website for $469.99. Any other options out there?

JK12

Looking to buy a set of Off Road Evolution Rock Sliders at the end of the week. Any tips on the best place to get a set? Northridge has them in stock for $529.95 but that seems a little high considering Evo has them listed on their website for $469.99. Any other options out there?

Did you try the northridge discount code with the rock siders? That may bring it down and little more

dahreno

Banned
So now I wonder why the manufacture is selling the item for less then their vendors ? Just the opposite of my experience.

JKWrang

Manufacturer probably isn't offering free shipping. Doesn't Northridge?

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

BlueCopper

Exactly what i was wondering. 10% off discount coffee only brings it down to $477.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK12

Exactly what i was wondering. 10% off discount coffee only brings it down to $477.

That's a fairly good price plus free shipping and not as long as a wait for the sliders.

hebbron08

The way I see it is that Northridge already calculates the shipping cost into there price and then says they ship free

WAYALIFE mobile app

BlueCopper

I'm not saying the price is terrible but "free shipping" should be free. I'll wait longer to get them if it means spending less money.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The way I see it is that Northridge already calculates the shipping cost into there price and then says they ship free

WAYALIFE mobile app

bingo. if you go back to the deal on the "buy 4 and get the 5th wheel free" that both northridge and ORE had going on at the same time, the shipping cost thru ORE came out to the same price ($1,750 i think it was) that northridge had with free shipping.

I'm not saying the price is terrible but "free shipping" should be free. I'll wait longer to get them if it means spending less money.

The problem is on some of the really heavy products we cant afford to sell them at the vendor cost and offer free shipping. Shipping on these is about 20% of the total cost of the product. So instead of quoting everybody shipping we add very little to the cost and don't charge any additional shipping.

I am fairly confident you wont find a better deal then we are selling them for "especially with the 10% off coupon" and free shipping.

Also these are in stock. No waiting at all Order today ship today.

David

still new to figuring out where i like to get parts from and all. but having dealt with Northridge a couple of times, been easy, plus a wayalife discount, last time i talked with them over the phone i had adjustable control arms shipped same day and it being cheaper than evening using a discount code online. shipping here to norcal took 3 shipping days. had an issue with one part and they are quick to get it taken care of. to me imho customer service warrents me to spend extra money if i have too. northridge guys have so far proven to be on the ball to me at least.

2trackin

I second Northridge, they are super fast at responding to emails and anytime I ever have called David he has taken the time to help me get what I need even if I wasn't sure of what I needed. They have always been more than willing to spend the time needed to keep me a customer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlueCopper

The powder coating really makes little difference to me although it would be nice. I'll paint them, they'll get scratched up, and I'll paint them again. No big deal. Sounds like northridge is the way to go.

Rayz

I've not bought anything from either vendor and am unfamiliar with both (such a newb :blush:) but I would say customer service over price is for me a deciding factor on certain things..jmho

Top Bottom