Jk Half doors

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ruggid ridge should have them. also best top has some soft half doors that are ok.

check out northridge or quadratec to see what they have in stock

ruggid ridge should have them. also best top has some soft half doors that are ok.

check out northridge or quadratec to see what they have in stock

I don't think Bestop has soft doors in the twill fabric yet do they? My OCD will not allow different fabric on the top and doors.

jeeeep

Hooked
Quadratec has a large selection including mopar half doors

Northridge carries rugged ridge but I don't think they have mopar or as wide a selection - but they do have member discount :beer:

yep they do. i hvae them actually. its a full soft door. i never run the top part of the door cause it doesnt fit right but i run the bottom all the time in the summer.

Man that's both good and bad news! Good because my wife is REALLY wanting some so it is easier for her to drive naked in the summer and still be prepared for a quick shower. (Lots a room to have fun with that sentence.:brows:) Bad because I just lost my excuse to spend the money elsewhere. :doh: I thought the "Black Diamond" was the same as the older top fabric.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man that's both good and bad news! Good because my wife is REALLY wanting some so it is easier for her to drive naked in the summer and still be prepared for a quick shower. (Lots a room to have fun with that sentence.:brows:) Bad because I just lost my excuse to spend the money elsewhere. :doh: I thought the "Black Diamond" was the same as the older top fabric.

:cheesy::cheesy: i am just going to leave that alone.

yea its great cause they are EXTREAMLY light. very easy to throw on. the tops are a bitch to slide into the lowers but to be honest i never really tried to make them work. i didnt like the look of the full soft door like i originally thought i would

:cheesy::cheesy: i am just going to leave that alone.

yea its great cause they are EXTREAMLY light. very easy to throw on. the tops are a bitch to slide into the lowers but to be honest i never really tried to make them work. i didnt like the look of the full soft door like i originally thought i would

I agree on the looks of the tops, but of I get caught in a storm they would be nice to have.

Let me ask.... It is my understanding the seal on the lower is only so/so. Do you think it would help in a quick splash of mud/water? You know, like a wake coming back at you? I understand it isn't sealed well enough to hold it back if you stay submerged. But I might be more interested in the lowers if they at least helped with a heavy splash.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I agree on the looks of the tops, but of I get caught in a storm they would be nice to have.

Let me ask.... It is my understanding the seal on the lower is only so/so. Do you think it would help in a quick splash of mud/water? You know, like a wake coming back at you? I understand it isn't sealed well enough to hold it back if you stay submerged. But I might be more interested in the lowers if they at least helped with a heavy splash.

i have a very little gap down at the curve by the hinges that lets some water in. im sure i just need to fit it better for it not to let any water in at all. so to answer your question yes i think they will hold up against a heavy slpash.

Zebra also makes doors for the JKU. They are a little speedy but look great.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

suicideking

Zebra also makes doors for the JKU. They are a little speedy but look great.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Other than the factory half doors which are insanely expensive, the Rugged Ridge and Zebra are the only half doors I know of that aren't just a tube door.

The Zebra don't have an upper available. Not sure about the Rugged Ridge, but don't think they do. The Element, Mopar, and Bestop (soft) are the only ones that have an upper.

07sgt0720

Savvy off road also makes a nice looking aluminum half door. No uppers are available for them. I just like the way they look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I had the strike force doors and was mixed on them. I hated that it was taking forever for an upper option which was the main reason for me selling my set, they also needed a small piece of plastic added onto the door latch to make them not rattle which was annoying if you switch from halfs to full doors a lot like I used to do when it would rain.

Rugged Ridge has uppers which I hear fit decently well. Savvy offroad doors are probably what I will go with next, if their plans happen with uppers like I read somewhere, then itll make my decision even easier, or just go with oem halfs which would be perfect.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Capture.PNG i want rancho tube doors. they were supposed to come out with door skins like evo1, but still haven't seen the skins yet.

Last edited:

suicideking

I'd also buy the Savvy doors in a heartbeat if they had an upper available. They just came out on JK's, look great on the TJ's.

BadApple

I just bought the zebra doors they look amazing and i've got my buddy working on building uppers for them.

Top Bottom