Teraflex 1.5" leveling limit

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
since it is just spacers that you use to gain the extra height, yes the ride will still be the same as stock.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome and it says it raises the front 2" is that correct thanks

i have never run the kit but yes it will give you 2". the nice thing about spacer kits is that it gives you the amount of lift listed since it is a puck. if you got the performance leveling kit which replaces the springs you would prob get a little more that whats advertised and the ride quality would be lost.

ozzie

i have never run the kit but yes it will give you 2". the nice thing about spacer kits is that it gives you the amount of lift listed since it is a puck. if you got the performance leveling kit which replaces the springs you would prob get a little more that whats advertised and the ride quality would be lost.

Excellent and thank you for your help

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I have the TF 1.5" leveling kit. It lifts 2" in the front and 1" in the rear, comes with extended swaybar links also. No change in ride quality, rides exactly like stock. No funny mannerisms, no lights, steering wheel still centered, absolutely no changes other than a little more room for tires. I did compensate for larger tires with an AEV ProCal. Actually made a big difference. I recently reset computer back to stock setting an was surprised how much of a difference there was. Good luck!

IMG_0323.jpg

ozzie

I have the TF 1.5" leveling kit. It lifts 2" in the front and 1" in the rear, comes with extended swaybar links also. No change in ride quality, rides exactly like stock. No funny mannerisms, no lights, steering wheel still centered, absolutely no changes other than a little more room for tires. I did compensate for larger tires with an AEV ProCal. Actually made a big difference. I recently reset computer back to stock setting an was surprised how much of a difference there was. Good luck!

View attachment 67896

I am running 33" NITTO trail grapplers M/T will I need to do anything else like track bar bracket for the rear, spacers for the wheels, etc...

catahoula

Caught the Bug
You should be fine with stock trackbar. You might need spacers....depending on your wheel backspacing. I'm running a little higher with stock trackbar on 2 Dr.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I am running 33" NITTO trail grapplers M/T will I need to do anything else like track bar bracket for the rear, spacers for the wheels, etc...

As Catahoula mentioned, if you are running stock wheels you will need spacers. If you are running aftermarket wheels, then it depends on your backspacing. I'm running 4.5" backspace and have no rub at all, 3.5" backspacing would be better. You only need what comes with the leveling kit. No track bar brackets or anything else needed. Hope this help's!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You may need shock extensions but you will not no for sure until you flex it out

Sent from my iPhone

Hack12

I was told I would need different shocks for this kit what is the truth here.

I ran the Teraflex Leveling Kit for almost 2 years with factory shocks. Same ride quality as factory. Here is a comparison photo of my JK with the Teraflex Kit vs a regular 2.5" coil lift.
photo 44541.JPG

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I was told I would need different shocks for this kit what is the truth here.

I ran stock shocks with my leveling kit and never had an issue with it, no need for different shocks. If I were to go that route again though, I would get a good monotube like a Rancho 7000MT or Fox just to improve the ride over stock.
IMG_0549.jpg

groovebus

That's one of the main reasons I went with the Teraflex 2" leveling kit. It required nothing but the install of the spacers, and the longer front swaybar links. I don't plan on going any bigger than 33"s and I prefer tall narrow tires to wide tires so no spacers needed here. And an AEV ProCal is a must. Easy to use and makes a ton of difference when you change tire sizes or gearing. You can even change your TPMS levels so it doesn't go off when you air down.

Mods.jpg PreInstall.jpg AfterInstall.jpg

Top Bottom