King of the "Homers"

MTG

Caught the Bug
This thread is for all the people that didn't make it to King of the Hammers this year.

I don't know about the rest of you but I wasted a lot of time checking out the race feed while at work. My productivity suffered and I might have been better off just going to the KOH. :crazyeyes:

Of course for some people it just doesn't make sense to drive across the country for a race you aren't participating in...you too can join in on the king of the homers thread.

Post up...who else is "attending" the king of the homers?

munstie

I've been watching, does anyone know why Mel didn't finish today??

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

MTG

Caught the Bug
I've been watching, does anyone know why Mel didn't finish today??

I know they broke a winch line and didn't have reverse in chocolate thunder. Those two things alone would make it a difficult day. Plus there was a huge back up in Aftershock that they were caught up in. By the time the finished at CT they had a lot of ground to cover before being timed out. Beyond that I have no idea. Maybe someone else has some insight. :idontknow:

munstie

I know they worked there butts off stacking rocks, after GCM couldn't bounce it out. I figured they timed out as well.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

ttfhell

Made it to Big Johnson got stuck without reverse causing them to time out. They were putting the final touches on Evo 1 when I left. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391751965.565842.jpg

2012CrushJKU

Yeah I was at chocolate thunder while they were going through. A broken winch line coupled with no reverse made it difficult however they did complete the obstacle. Other than that I don't know the details. However i am excited to see how evo 1 does tomorrow

JAGS

Hooked
Great thread MTG. Man, I got nothing done today that didn't involve my computer. So spent a lot of time answering emails, visiting WAL, searching jeep parts.... all while keeping one eye on the feed.

RockyJk

Tune in here as several of us were providing updates for those unable to watch.

I can't have my phone on at work the radiation from it can detonate the "guns" I work with and blow everything up lol I try my best to keep up with the threads though

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I'm going to be hooking my laptop up to the 55" Samsung in the day room at work via HDMI cable and watching the stream of the race on the big screen between calls at the fire station.........hoping for a much better day today for Mel and Greg:thumb:.........I'm routing for you brother!!:rock:

~Woodrow~

Rusty

I've been following the feed since king of the motos last weekend when I had available time! Looking forward to watch team evo/ discount tire / dynatrac / nitto today in evo 1

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i wish i could watch it at work! damn filters block all video streams. i will be watching both threads for updates!

TeamFaust

Got sucked into it yesterday afternoon and now have the live feed up at the 10min countdown. But how did I wind up scheduling a meeting at 8:00am...obviously wasn't thinking at the time. :doh:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
i wish i could watch it at work! damn filters block all video streams. i will be watching both threads for updates!

steve does the map tracking work for you at work? i know you cant see much but its kinda fun to watch, well thats if mels tracker works today.

Top Bottom