bumps and wobbles

SO i have been battling steering issues in my jeep for about 8 months pretty much ready to just sell the damn jeep and buy a car because its such a money pit and no one can figure it out...

2012 wrangler 4" evo coils bilstien shocks currie adjustable arms 37" toyo mts

Dana30 front end with Arctec truss and Evo gussets since brand new it was installed 2 weeks after buying the jeep (Didnt have any issues then)

The problem started once i got 37s back last August....

I have a Drag link flip kit brand new
Synergy adjustable trac bar and bracket around steering box all with under 6000km (to try and fix the problem) on the axle end it has a rough country lift bracket to correct the angle from my old 3.5" lift kit (this is what im down to guessing next is the issue)
New steering box from dealer installed back in the fall becasue the 37s killed the sector shaft in the last one...

Has new Synergy balljoints under 6000km checked adn double checked them there tight pushing and pulling and using a pry bar from every angle to check for play!

Tires were just balanced again and the evo coils and bilstien shocks have 400km on them!!!

I have followed Eddie's home alignment like 100 times...

1/16 -> 1/8th toe in
4.5-5.5 castor so a little more then factory
0.4 camber since new hasnt changed have gussets...

When driving along if i hit a pot hole with only one of the from tires i get a crazy shimy or death wobble for 20 feet it always straightens itself out though! everything looks tight when i have someone wiggle the steering wheel everything is freaking new under the jeep spent so much time and money since the summer on this i have had enough of it i hate driving it now

These are my next ideas...

Swap out both wheel bearings i have two brand new spares i always keep spares... mine dont feel loose when pulling adn pushing on the wheel but hey maybe they are??
Replace both u joints on the axle shafts just becasue there like a year old so mine as well....
Remove front drive shaft see if it helps at all??

everything else is new as i said so i dont know what else to try but this isnt safe to drive like this i cant let anyone borrow it becasue if they dont expect it and hold in with two hands when driving you will hit someone or ditch it...

anyone have ideas to try? things to check? going crazy here!!!

thanks
Every part basically has been replaced in the front of this damn jeep

Top Bottom