Media downloading question

Jersey_Devil

OK I'm not sure of the exact model number for my radio but it's the touch screen nav radio from the factory in my 2010 JKUR. Only once was I able to transfer music to it's memory, now every device for the past year won't snyc up, radio tells me their are no music files on device when u know there are. Is it my radio or is it all the devices I've been trying?

Samsung Galaxy Tab
Samsung droid charge
HTC droid
Keyocera event
ZTE Reef

Droid 3 only worked once.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
my basic radio does this a lot when trying to play aux via usb, and my mom has nav in her grand cherokee and it does the same thing way more than I think it should when trying to play music from my phone. Usually takes a few tries and then it either works great or I just give up from waiting too long.

jeeeep

Hooked
I had the same issue in my Grand Cherokee, dealer couldn't make it work so I just gave up on it.

Which is the reason I had them replace the head unit with just a basic unit when I bought my Rubi - now I just use the jack plug in

Jersey_Devil

Plugging into the aux Jack it works just fine, it's when I try to transfer music to the hard drive that it says nothing is there.....so weird

bnatt78

That sounds like my radio in my 2011 JKUR. The only difference is the whole navigation maps or gps is erased from the head unit. Does any one have an idea what it could be?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

That sounds like my radio in my 2011 JKUR. The only difference is the whole navigation maps or gps is erased from the head unit. Does any one have an idea what it could be?

Your 730N hard drive just erased itself? How could that happen?

jeeeep

Hooked
Plugging into the aux Jack it works just fine, it's when I try to transfer music to the hard drive that it says nothing is there.....so weird

yea..that's why I only use the aux jack, the USB never would work and I saved a few bucks downgrading the head unit to not have that non-working option lol

bnatt78

If hard drive was just erased then that is easy to fix! Thank you for the help! It happened when I must of jumped started other vehicles over a period of time and killed the battery. I guess? I am not sure at all to tell the truth!

Top Bottom