Superchips Flashcal VS. Flashpaq

noroad

I dont know what one to get, the Superchips JK 2007-14, FlashCal - 3570 is only $143.99 and the Superchips Jeep JK 2007-13, Flashpaq - 3870 is $319.95 what do you guys have is it worth double or is it enough to just get the Flashcal??

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I dont know what one to get, the Superchips JK 2007-14, FlashCal - 3570 is only $143.99 and the Superchips Jeep JK 2007-13, Flashpaq - 3870 is $319.95 what do you guys have is it worth double or is it enough to just get the Flashcal??

depends on what you want. the flashcal will help you reset your shift points (if an auto) and reset your speedo. as well as get your gear ratio right (if you regearded). the flashpaq does what the flashcal does vut it also has performance tunes in it that you can set. i believe if you get the flashcal you can make it do what the flashpaq does with an update but the coast of the update is close to what a flashpaq right out of the box is worth.

CrazyLarry

I have run the flashpaq in 2 jks and it has improved performance in both. I am running one in my 2012 manual now and it really increased throttle response more than I thought it would maybe a little too much. It also gave me more low end torque. I ran it with 410s and 37s for a while until I regeared and it was very tolerable. Now with 488s I feel there is no way my rig could be running better unless maybe I had a hemi :D. All the other features are obviously very usefull and most of them I utilize. My gas mileage improved as well about 1-1.5 miles a gallon running the 87 tune. Unless your running at higher elevations i see no reason why you shouldnt go with the flashpaq its a good investment

JKWrang

I had the flashcal in my 2008 and I loved it. The tuning features were great.

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Top Bottom