Wave from Wenatchee WA

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
:standing wave:Welcome to Wayalife.........I'm from South Florida but i've been through Wenatchee several times over the years doing the Cascade Loop.......love the State of Washington and that part of the country in general......Seattle....Whidbey Island....San Juan Islands.....skiing up at Mount Baker....Octoberfest in Leavenworth.....I'm a FF/PM and whenever i go on trips i usually stop by the local Fire station to see if i can swap work tee shirts with the on duty shift members.....Wenatchee was one of the FD i stopped by last time i was out there......Ironically my FD has an Engine 43 as well

~Woodrow~

Wenatchee FD 2.jpg
Imported Photos 00033.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to WayaLife ! I spent a year and a half as a child living in Leavenworth in the mid 70's and remember going to the 'big city' of Wenatchee once a week. Beautiful country wish I could get back a explore it more with the Jeep! Hope you find some WayaLife buds and enjoy the back trails.

Crawler Kitty

Welcome to WAL I use to visit my Dad and Step Mom 3 to 4 times a year in Wenatchee they've both passed on two years ago now. They were up there for over 15 years miss them and the area so much! I know Pangborn well Oakland to Seattle to Pangborn. I have pleasant memories of my Pops blowing raspberries through the glass at me as I boarded to leave and my step mom rolling her eyes! Always amazes me how many folks have some type of ties to Wenatchee. Welcome!

Sharpie07JK

There's not a lot of very difficult trails around my area a lot of people say the liberty is one of the best I'm going to go this spring I'm trying to find interested party's to go with let me know

Top Bottom