Different aftermarket Locker question

Zstairlessone

I have a different question about lockers on a JK. When you put an aftermarket locker on, how do you deal with the acronym ninnies (ESP, ABS etc) when the lockers are engaged? I know in mine they get turned off and toned down when the lockers and 4-lo are selected.

jkbud

When you shift to 4lo everything disengages even if your lockers are not on...:beer:

JKWrang

I have a different question about lockers on a JK. When you put an aftermarket locker on, how do you deal with the acronym ninnies (ESP, ABS etc) when the lockers are engaged? I know in mine they get turned off and toned down when the lockers and 4-lo are selected.

In 4Lo those features get turned off anyway. (ESP anyways). I dont think ABS will engage either unless your sensor detect you sliding while braking.

ESP works by essentially braking that wheel when your sensors detect a wheel slipping. Since ESP is disengaged while 4Lo is active (for good reason!) You shouldn't have to worry about that. What i got out of my locker thread was that in a selectable locker you won't really need to engage it unless your in 4wd anyhow and if you're offloading and crawling you'll be in 4Lo so no worries :)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Top Bottom