Best Place to purchase beadlocks?

cctroupe

Hey guys,

Any of you guys have certain recommendations for the best priced places to purchase various beadlocks?

I'm open to various styles, Walker Evans, ATX Slab, Raceline Monster...you get the deal. 17X9-ish.

Just looking for some that'll leave my pocket *kind of* happy.

Oh, and I'm looking for black.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Well a few months back ORE was having a buy 4 get 1 free on the ATX slabs not sure if that deal is available any more but wouldn't hurt to call and see.......Northridge 4x4 always has great deals and with the forum purchase code you save 10% so i'd give them a try as well.......Maybe Chris from ORE will chime in and let you know if the ATX Slab deal is still in effect or if he can give you a good quote.....

~Woodrow~

2trackin

Got my Slabs from Northridge. I won't go anywhere else for parts unless they just don't carry what I need. Best customer service around.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When they have their special going on, you simply cannot beat the price ORE offers on a set of ATX. If you're looking for a set of Weld's, I would contact their rep here on the forum as they might be able to point you in the right direction.

cctroupe

Thanks guys! Found a great price. Now I just need to make up my mind between ATX Slabs or Raceline Monsters...decisions, decisions

Top Bottom