Hello from North Florida

JKDriver

Hey guys, just checking in from Destin, Florida. I've been around some of the forums since about '09. I have had my '07 JKU Sahara since October of '06. I drove it basically stock for the first 4 years. (My gun collecting was eating up all my discretionary income)

I've made a few modifications since then....

DSC_0127_zps75109cfa.jpg

325470ac.jpg

b30f08c9.jpg

fadbfe16.jpg

I will be replacing my leaky RRD remote reservoir shocks soon. I'm thinking the EVO Double Throwdown front and EVO Lever rear ought to do the trick....

Dave

Shaved Ice

Welcome. I am right up the road in Niceville. My JKU MW3 is all stock for now like yours was for similar reasons :)

Zstairlessone

I was there about a month ago, saw a nice black TJ in Mary Esther at the Krystal's on the way through.

Last edited:

JKDriver

Very nice rig! Where do you wheel down there? On the reservation or out east of Destin??

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! Yeah out at the reservation, and I live out by the Point Washington State Forrest, so I have trails all around.

Plus, I work 2 to 3 months a year in Central America, so it goes with me there. That's the fun trail riding!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on the JKU. It looks nice:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKDriver

Thanks guys! I am pretty happy with the modifications so far. I'm about to enter Phase #.....oh hell I lost count of what Phase I'm in...

I guess I'm addressing the shortcomings of my original upgrades now.

I'm currently working on a new stereo system installation. Gutting it all and starting over.
IMG_1075.jpg

And building a waterproof trunk cover...
IMG_0083.jpg

And about to make the move to some EVO coil over goodies...

I guess it never ends, does it?:D

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

That is a clean looking build. :yup:

More details on the rear deck please.

liljohn850

Welcome! And high five on representing the 850. That's "home" but from farther north in the county. And nice rig!

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.

Top Bottom