Very nice tire and wheel calculator.

Mustafa

So as I get ready for Moab and the start of this year I have been playing around with the Jeep today. I purchased the jeep used I was unsure of the gearing in the axles. Factory the Rubi comes with 4:10 but mine seemed to scream while crusing down the interstate at 75 its spinning 2950 rpm. Heres a cool little trick to figure out what ratios you have. First of all you need to establish your transmission ratios, mine being a 6 speed I needed to use 5th gear as it is a 1:1 ratio. with the transfercase in High range, "which is also" 1:1 headed down the highway bring it up to 65mph and note what your Rpm is at in your 1:1 gear. My jeep was at 3163... give or take a few as per my Bullydog Gt. using this Calculator http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/TheDuck/calculators.html it established I have in fact 4.88, which for whats planned is almost perfect running 35's in the very near future. Figured I would post this its kinda interesting to see what your numbers would be what you overall crawl ratios " mine is 88.4" are .

Top Bottom