OR-Tech Suspensions

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just curious if anyone has had any experience with OR-Tech suspensions? Found them today while doing some research, curious if anyone has ever heard of them or ran their suspensions before?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
their website looks comparable to rough country stuff never heard of them though

I emailed them trying to find out more info, no response. I tried calling them a bunch of times, phone number goes straight to disconnect. I'm guessing they are not even in business anymore. I also noticed their website was copyrighted 2008.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I emailed them trying to find out more info, no response. I tried calling them a bunch of times, phone number goes straight to disconnect. I'm guessing they are not even in business anymore. I also noticed their website was copyrighted 2008.

Save your duckets and invest in a quality suspension. No name or "off brand" stuff scares me especially when it has to do with driveline, suspension or engine components.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Save your duckets and invest in a quality suspension. No name or "off brand" stuff scares me especially when it has to do with driveline, suspension or engine components.

Good point. Ill probably just do the EVO leveling kit for now, and then trim the fenders when I get the 35s. Just have to find a place that carries that leveling kit!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Good point. Ill probably just do the EVO leveling kit for now, and then trim the fenders when I get the 35s. Just have to find a place that carries that leveling kit!

Call Drew @ORE chances are they will be the best people to get the EVO leveling kit from. If not they will tell you who carries it. :yup: good luck sir.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

rancho 2" sport kit is a good kit to look into, pretty much the same as the evo with extra stuff. you can get them for around 400 bucks with the adjustable 9000 shocks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious if anyone has had any experience with OR-Tech suspensions? Found them today while doing some research, curious if anyone has ever heard of them or ran their suspensions before?

Honestly, I don't know if they're still around but, they did have a few interesting ideas. The quality of their products, the welds, the tubes used, joints, etc. were nothing I would want to run though.

Top Bottom