Hello from Colorado Springs

mrincredible004

New to the Jeep scene bought a 1998 TJ and have been loving it. Pretty much just stock at the moment as other things have consumed the budget! Put a new K&N intake and purchased a bikini top for it. Looking to get some more goodies on it before the spring!

I have definitely caught the bug much to my wife's dismay, it seems to have combined with my black rifle disease :D.

Jeep is a little nasty from all the snow we have had.

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 52

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the TJ and welcome aboard:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Right Rudder

Had some good times in C Springs during my 4 Academy years there, cut my off-roading teeth in the national forest. Proximity to the mountains is unbeatable.

Welcome!

Armydog

New to the Jeep scene bought a 1998 TJ and have been loving it. Pretty much just stock at the moment as other things have consumed the budget! Put a new K&N intake and purchased a bikini top for it. Looking to get some more goodies on it before the spring!

I have definitely caught the bug much to my wife's dismay, it seems to have combined with my black rifle disease :D.

Welcome and congrats. I can tell you that the black rifle virus and the jeep bug often go together!!!

justin04lj

Welcome. I am also in Colorado Springs. Have quite a few jeep buds I go wheeling with. Have a trail planned for this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bladerunnerJK

For parts go check out R&R off road owners name is James great guy does a lot of off roading and he can beat any price there in the springs

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family amigo!! Glad you finally made it on here! Now let's get that jeep built!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard! C Springs is a great base camp to wheel Colorado. Once your wife sees some of the fantastic alpine scenery, especially in the summer, she'll begin to tolerate your new obsession.:yup:

Ldogg

Welcome to wayalife! I am also in the springs. Pickup the fun treks books and if you have an iOS or android device look up avenza PDF maps. It's a free app, and their map store has the Colorado MVUM maps for free. You can then use the book or trail damage.com to map trailhead and what not in the PDF maps app. It uses your phones gps so you can follow where you are on the trails, and you can import/export between devices. Lots of trail just on the other side of the front range!

Top Bottom