Evo Enforcer

Lumber

Good evening folks,

I have decided to go with the EVO Enforcer lift. I am a noob and want the input of the experienced folks around here. I plan on putting 35's on it with no plans in the near term to go bigger. If I do, it will be with coilovers.

1st question
3" or 4" springs?

2nd question
What shocks? King 2.0, Bilstein 5100 or Rancho 7000MT

3rd
Will a noob like me be able to tell the difference between these?

Extra info.
Most of my offroading will be done at Superlift or SMORR ( I live near Memphis )

Thanks for your input

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
3" for sure. If you have the money I would go for the kings. I absolutely love my enforcer.

DKronk42

Im ordering my enforcer on friday, im going for the 3 in for 35's and im leaning twords the ranchos

Lumber

3" for sure. If you have the money I would go for the kings. I absolutely love my enforcer.

3" is what I was thinking looking for a little reinforcement. Thanks

I was leaning the King way but then the tight ass in me thought the upcharge would pretty much pay for the new bumper. :yup:

Spartan

3" is what I was thinking looking for a little reinforcement. Thanks

I was leaning the King way but then the tight ass in me thought the upcharge would pretty much pay for the new bumper. :yup:

While many have had good luck with all 3 of those. I plan on going with Kings only because of quality, but because they have been tuned for optimal performance with that lift, and for a JK running that lift.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yes 3" is what you want if your not going over 35's.

As far as shocks go all a good shocks, you can't go wrong with any of them. Obviously long should be at the top of your list but if you don't want to pay for them the other two will be a great as well.

Sent from my iPhone

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I concur with the 3" if your only going with 35s.... but I would say that if there is even a chance you will move to 37s you should put the 4" on and roll without trimmed or flat fenders, just my opinion. You don't want to put a lift on twice.

As for shocks I went with the Kings for quality and rebuild-ability and adjust-ability. Bilstien 5160s would be my second choice. You really do get what you pay for with shocks.

I'm sure you can tell a difference between the way different shocks ride but you will get used to whatever you end up with. :yup:

The Enforcer is a great lift made in the USA and I have had no complaints.

Don't forget that tire pressure plays a huge role in how the Jeep rides also, regardless of what shocks you run.

Here is a good thread to eyeball if your joining the Enforcers! http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8667-Enforcers-Unite!&highlight=enforcer

:beer::beer:

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm pretty sure the only difference between the 35" and 37" is the bumpstops. Unless something has changed, it's not 3" versus 4" springs. Get the 35" kit. You can run 37" tires if you trim your fenders or run flat fenders.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm pretty sure the only difference between the 35" and 37" is the bumpstops. Unless something has changed, it's not 3" versus 4" springs. Get the 35" kit. You can run 37" tires if you trim your fenders or run flat fenders.

They have 3" coils now. Not like WAY back in the day when we installed it. ;)

Aeraun

I have a 3" Enforcer plan to run 35s for a while. I'm running it with Bilstein 5100s and I like it a lot. Feels great on road and handles the trails amazingly. I can't speak from personal experience for the other shocks but have heard good things. If its in the budget, I'd say go for Kings, but you definitely get a bang for your buck with the 5100s and I'm sure with the Ranchos as well.

The Force will be with you.... always

JandSJK

I'm running the 3" w/35" and trimmed fenders and the king 2.5's. The kings are night and day over the teraflex shock I was running. Love the setup. 1392103702341.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lumber

I appreciate everyone's input. I will be buying at the end of the month. Can't wait. I need to get this profect rolling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just take your time when installing them. I did mine in the drive way with a floor Jack and jack stands. You will love the ride. I have 3 inch PRC on a 2011 JKUS. Speed bumps are no match neither are r/r tracks. Depending on what part of Memphis you will notice a big difference in the on-road comfort.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Top Bottom