Got a decent list of stuff for sale from my 2 JKUR's

bbailey

Banned
I'm located in North Texas (DFW area) and will deliver to the North Dallas area as part of the sale (and potentially to other areas within the DFW metroplex). Buyer to cover shipping and handle arrangements if you aren't local.

Rubicon Wheels with Firestone Destination AT tires mounted - $400 (Now $300)
Rubicon Side Steps - $200 SOLD
Smittybuilt XRC Front Bumper - $350 SOLD
Smittybuilt X2O 8k Winch - $300 ($600 for Bumper/Winch combo) (Now $250)
KMC XD-Series 807 Strike Wheels w/ Nitto Dune Grapplers mounted - $1200 (Now $750)
EVO Rock Guards (Brand New/Never Installed) - $259.99
EVO Rock Sliders (Brand New/Never Installed) - $469.99 (Now $600 for the pair plus shipping).

Last edited:

bbailey

Banned
Question was just asked, would I sell the sliders and rock guards separately.

Yes, $225 for the Rock Guards and $425 for the Sliders if anyone's interested. But you can still save $50 and buy them as a pair.

pastorwug

I'd be glad to give you $225 for the rock guards including shipping to 93455. :thumb:
Paypal?

Last edited:

Vudoo1

PM Sent for the sliders and rocker skins. I'd buy them off you if it's cheaper then buying them straight from EVO as they're up the road from me.

bbailey

Banned
Do you still happen to have anything up for sale?

Stock set of Rubi wheels with Firestone tires mounted, asking $300.

Most of a Teraflex 3" lift (it's lacking the rear track bar bracket, brakelines, and a few other small parts that could be easily sourced - comes with springs, shocks, and adjustable front Track Bar), asking $350 or $750 installed.

8000 lbs Smittybuilt x2o winch, asking $225 firm or I'm just going to bolt it on to my 2009.

I'd more or less decided to hold on to the EVO sliders and rock guards because I got tired of people calling and asking about them but either wanting to offer a fraction of what they are worth or asking me if I'd hold on to them for a month or so while they save up the cash to buy them. I'd let them go but it's $600 firm and if they aren't paid for within 2 weeks, I'm welding them on to my 2009 and keeping them.

Everything else is gone at this point. Do have a few stock take off parts but can't imagine there's much of a market for stock control arms, drive shafts, draglinks, or track bars.

Top Bottom