Had my 1st lifetime power train warranty claim today with great results

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Dropped the JK of this morning at York Chrysler/Jeep in Prescott, AZ to have them fix a driver side exhaust manifold leak. They told me when I scheduled the appointment it should be covered at no cost. Dropped it off at 8:45 this morning, got a call at 10:30 telling me my JK was done and ready to be picked up, and informed me they replaced the manifold, heat shield, and gasket, since all the parts were in stock! Had their shuttle come pick me up, and got it back with no issues or hassle, and they even washed it for me, though I just washed it yesterday. Have to say I was very weary of how this would've turned out due to my experience with dealerships on the east coast. The customer service was great and the work performed was great. No more leaks! Feels like I gained back a good bit of low end torque that I had probably lost due to the leak. I'll have to monitor the fuel economy and see if it gets better, since I have been down almost 2mpg since the leak started to get bad. Overall great experience with the lifetime power train warranty coverage. This is the first Chrysler/Jeep service department I've had a good experience with.

DA RUNT

Awesome! That's a great dealership, bought a car from them years ago. Used to live in Prescott Valley. In-laws are still there so I'm sure I'll be back on whiskey row one day :)
Do they still fly the giant American Flag?

Smizar

That's great news. I just had my engine replaced in my 08 as well as having the tranny rebuilt all under the lifetime warranty,I have just over 88,400 miles, the dealer was a bit difficult but Chrysler was great, they even replaced the catalytic converters and the bad bad clock spring....

Top Bottom