Question,what line is this?

MNTN JK

Found it today it is not connected to anything at top near washer tank and runs down under front of jeep. It is zip tied to a larger hose. This small one runs down larger beaded hose and at end is not connected to anything. I'm wondering if someone can locate this hose on their jeep and see what it goes to. I think it came off something thanks....My jeep is 2013 JKUR

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1392243516848.jpg
    1392243516848.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 1392243535299.jpg
    1392243535299.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 162

13gecko

If I'm not mistaken the bottom should be connected to your evap canister.

EDIT: Evap pump not canister. Evap pump should be right behind your bumper on the drivers side. I'll have to look at mine when I get home but I believe when I relocated mine I saw that hose.

Last edited:

MNTN JK

Is it a breath hose. I see a canister it's small tucked under there it might go to bottom if it but there is no nipple to attach hose too I might have broke it off....

13gecko

You guys mean the top end should be open right? Sounds like his hose isn't connected to anything on either end...The bottom end should be connected to the vacuum pump correct?

MNTN JK

Hey thanks found it and it was 5 degrees out and my jeep had a lot of ice on it. I found where it goes I think when I was in deep snow it pulled off of the pump I had never noticed it but it's good now thanks....

Top Bottom