Mopar jeep grab handles (4)

Twash53

I have a set of brand new mopar jeep grab handles, 20 shipped to the lower 48 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392260735.819468.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Twash53

Sounds good, will be shipping via usps in the am. Thanks!!

Twash53

Haha. I even waited a few minutes to post while thinking about it.

There a good set of handles, I just never got around to installing them bc while they were being shipped to me, I got a set of "GraBar" solid front and rear handles at a jeep show....

BigBoy

My wife has been bugging me to get a set since we bought the Jeep. I was having a hard time forking over the cash for a set so I bought the stuff to "make" a set myself. This deal is too good to pass on and will save me the work. :) I only hesitated because now I have to figure out how to put to use the stuff I bought to make some. Thanks for he deal. My wife will be stoked!

Twash53

Well I'm glad I could get you a set, honestly paying any more than 20-30 for these is just crazy, I did want to let you know, I live in Maryland and we are covered with about 2 feet of snow that fell last night and this morning, all govt offices are currently closed so shipping these off today is not an option, they will be shipped as soon as the usps opens up here in md..... Sorry for the delay

Twash53

Well I finally got them shipped out today, should be there end of this week early next week... Coming usps... Sorry for the delayed shipment, all the snow kind of put a halt on everything!

Top Bottom