• unnamed-2_M29.jpg
    unnamed-2_M29.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 212
  • unnamed_M38.jpg
    unnamed_M38.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 207

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Those pics are enough to make me like them! I have the Trophys (black with anthracite bead lock), I wanted anthracite with black bead lock, but I got a killer deal on the ones I got so I couldn't pass them up

Mexican_Guard

Those pics are enough to make me like them! I have the Trophys (black with anthracite bead lock), I wanted anthracite with black bead lock, but I got a killer deal on the ones I got so I couldn't pass them up

AGREED! The pictures are def enough. Where did you get a deal on them from?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
AGREED! The pictures are def enough. Where did you get a deal on them from?

I work at a wheel and tire shop. Get all parts at cost, but I got the wheels at below cost because we put them on for the local jeep dealer and their sales manager didn't like them because he thought they didn't stick out far enough. They're -6MM offset, they usually put on -12MM offset. Like I said, I have the Trophy, not the Anza, the Anza came out after I got my wheels.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392343708.465520.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392343720.315194.jpg
Not my jeep, but similar. (Mine's a mess, I hate winter!)

Roscoj

I have the anza black with anthracite ring -6 offset. I am getting the lift put on so I don't have a picture with them on the jeep yet. I do have the spare in the garage I could snap a pic. I think they are on back order. I think I bought the last full set until end of feb. They were hard to find.

Mexican_Guard

I work at a wheel and tire shop. Get all parts at cost, but I got the wheels at below cost because we put them on for the local jeep dealer and their sales manager didn't like them because he thought they didn't stick out far enough. They're -6MM offset, they usually put on -12MM offset. Like I said, I have the Trophy, not the Anza, the Anza came out after I got my wheels.
View attachment 69049 View attachment 69050
Not my jeep, but similar. (Mine's a mess, I hate winter!)

The Trophy were the rims that I saw in 4WD magazine, but then i saw the Anzas and liked them more. It just hard to find any pictures let alone a dealer.

Mexican_Guard

I have the anza black with anthracite ring -6 offset. I am getting the lift put on so I don't have a picture with them on the jeep yet. I do have the spare in the garage I could snap a pic. I think they are on back order. I think I bought the last full set until end of feb. They were hard to find.

Yeah i have been looking for someone that sells them in the area and its damn near impossible. I would like to see the spare if you dont mind. Do you know if they only come in -6 offest? I want them to stick out more than my stock rims do now..

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Yeah i have been looking for someone that sells them in the area and its damn near impossible. I would like to see the spare if you dont mind. Do you know if they only come in -6 offest? I want them to stick out more than my stock rims do now..

I'm pretty sure that -6 is the only option in the 17", it changes with wheel diameter. They don't offer tech specs for the Anza on their website, but I'm sure the measurements will be the same as the trophy, since they're relatively the same wheel other than spoke design. They will stick out further than your stock wheels since they're 8.5" wide. I kind of like the offset of them because I think they're a little easier on front end parts.

Roscoj

I only know about 17's. They come in -6(4.5") or +6(5"). Looking at the jeep and the best I could measure. It looks like my tires will stick our about 3/4 of an inch maybe a hair more. That's with 12.50 tires. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392389398.269412.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392389445.297896.jpg

Airvoltaire

Fuel AnZa

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and had to make my first post. Just got a new JK and with less than 100 miles put on a lift today and will be installing these tomorrow IMG_0264.jpg IMG_0263.jpg IMG_0265.jpg IMG_5561.jpg IMG_5653.jpg

Top Bottom