Hello from Alberta, Canada!

Graveltravels

Hello all! I'm finally back in a jeep, after a 10 year hiatus, and bought one for me and my sons to really get exploring and camping in, in the beautiful Rocky Mountain backcountry of Alberta. It came with some well done modifications, and in good shape, so really, other than tires, a winch, and a snorkel, I won't be doing too much to her this year(yeah, right). I want to just get my boys out in the mountains and give them the same love for the wildcountry my dad raised me with! So, any Alberta boys or girls, let me know when you're interested in wheeling out west of central Alberta, and I'll be happy to come out! Cheers!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:........Beautiful country you have up there sir......I've had the pleasure of visiting Banff Alberta, Kicking Horse River, Wapta Falls, and Golden BC area........I'm jealous that you get to live in such an awesome place :thumb:........Show some pics of your rig when you get a chance

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

Graveltravels

Thanks!

Thanks all! I was away right after posting this, so I never got around to checking it until today. Cool site, lots of cool pics t look at and I am looking forward to beefing up my technical knowledge here. I will get some pics up, as soon as I get some worthy of posting!! We're buried in snow, so I haven't gotten out anywhere, and I'm busy tearing apart what I didn't like on the jeep, and rebuilding it my way, which I've been planning for several years now! Fellow ABer, Nazeron, are you on ABJK, or any other local boards? Lets get out in the west country, and put some miles in!

Top Bottom