sway bar disconnect?

dunstan74

Im looking to buy a set of jks quick disconnects, I have a teraflex leveling kit and the bushings on the links I got with that are already toast after 2 months and im getting over wrenching them off every time I want to disconnect.

My question is will the 2.5" lift and up links be ok to run with the leveling kit untill I get my enforcer in a few months?

JKFlyer

U guys recommend jks over others? I'm about to get a set too

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

dunstan74

Im going with jks because its either them or teraflex discos unless I want to have another brand shipped international And the teraflex links I have now were a pretty big let down.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Yep JKs links are great. Easy to remove and great because of their adjustability.

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

Yep JKs links are great. Easy to remove and great because of their adjustability.

Sent from my iPhone

Mine arn't always easy to remove lol. Sometimes they take some pursuasion with a hammer to get them off. Mostly when its cold :Lol:

bl17z90

Yea after every trip I wipe the main pins in the parking lot with a napkin. Then later I spray them with the wd-40

Sent from my iPhone

I had so much mud frozen to the mounting pins past time i almost couldn't get the links on. Big thanks to mark for helping me get that stuff off.

dunstan74

Did anyone notice a difference in on road handling compared to the factory links? Just curious if it's affected at all.

mrmet1983

Did anyone notice a difference in on road handling compared to the factory links? Just curious if it's affected at all.

If you have links on ur jeep now that are too small u will def notice a diff but if ur links now are at the correct height changing them out will make no diff

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

jeffd

I carry a lever of some type so I can raise or lower the swaybar to connect easier. it seems like it is about impossible to park on level ground each time you want to reconnect. Just makes it easier to get the last link back on. There were some reports of broken mounting pins. Not sure it the stainless steel was the cause. I have not had that problem.

Top Bottom