2012 jk throttle response

livethedream

looking for some advice!! i just bought a 2012 jk with the 6 speed manual trans. so far i love it!!! its everything i expected it to be. but the is a good half second lag from when i push the throttle to when the engine revs. is there anything i could do to have better throttle response? i have looked into it and came across the sprint booster. good? bad? any thoughts? truck has 500 miles on it and would not like void any factory warranty. thanks for information:)

DA RUNT

I've got the same setup and don't notice any lag. Could be cause i'm old and have slow reflexes tho :cheesy: I've put throttle body spacers on older models that helped with resonse, you may wanna look into that. :idontknow:

07rub

its a drive by wire system so unless a company make a program to make the computer faster, there will always be a delay

kaptkrappy

looking for some advice!! i just bought a 2012 jk with the 6 speed manual trans. so far i love it!!! its everything i expected it to be. but the is a good half second lag from when i push the throttle to when the engine revs. is there anything i could do to have better throttle response? i have looked into it and came across the sprint booster. good? bad? any thoughts? truck has 500 miles on it and would not like void any factory warranty. thanks for information:)

I don't have any experience with these but, I looked at their web site and they still don't list a model for the 2012 manual trans JK yet anyway.

livethedream

this lag is not bad, but it is there. like to do something about it just don't want to void anything worse come to worse ill take it in or just get used to it.

Top Bottom