Wave from Eastern Canada

O|||||||O

Hi Guys, waving from Eastern Canada (St John's):standing wave:
Been lurking for awhile and finally decided to post.
Got back into jeeps after a long pause I had a 94 YJ loved that rig but had a family and needed a bigger vehicle, fast forward a few years and I decided to pick up a 13MY Billet silver JK!

First day with the top off!

Ordered a few mods and started a build!

Terraflex 2.5 and a set of wheels for the summer to get rid of the 16" stockers. 17" DC wheels/tire combo, and tinted the rear windows. along with a few free minor mods everyone has done.

Ordered a winter set of Wheels/Tires 33" (The Combo) Installed TruckLights and led Fogs, Along with some A Pillar Cree LED's and seat heaters for our long cold winters.

Joined a local Jeep club and began to go deeper Off Road!

My welding pal helped me with the custom front bumper.( shackle mounts and hoop being fabricated and installed soon)I installed a winch with remote and added a 50" light bar.

It is indeed a Wayalife! Cheers Guys!
Mike

Armydog

Hi Guys, waving from Eastern Canada (St John's):standing wave:
Been lurking for awhile and finally decided to post.
Got back into jeeps after a long pause I had a 94 YJ loved that rig but had a family and needed a bigger vehicle, fast forward a few years and I decided to pick up a 13MY Billet silver JK!

First day with the top off!

Ordered a few mods and started a build!

Terraflex 2.5 and a set of wheels for the summer to get rid of the 16" stockers. 17" DC wheels/tire combo, and tinted the rear windows. along with a few free minor mods everyone has done.

Ordered a winter set of Wheels/Tires 33" (The Combo) Installed TruckLights and led Fogs, Along with some A Pillar Cree LED's and seat heaters for our long cold winters.

Joined a local Jeep club and began to go deeper Off Road!

My welding pal helped me with the custom front bumper.( shackle mounts and hoop being fabricated and installed soon)I installed a winch with remote and added a 50" light bar.

It is indeed a Wayalife! Cheers Guys!
Mike

Welcome. Beautiful looking front bumper, you buddy can lay down a pretty weld it would seem. Like the lines, post a picture when the stinger and rings are mounted. BIG WAVE

Top Bottom