Adjustable LCA ?

Gmoney727

4 door 3in bds lift teraflex trackbar 35in tires just looking to get the steering somewhat back to stock or better

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking for some advice on adjustable LCA , aev drop bracket or both

Assuming you just installed a lift, you won't need adjustable lower control arms if you install drop brackets or vice versa. The question you should really be asking is, why spend all that money LIFTING the belly of your Jeep just to install DROP brackets that'll sit right behind a point on your Jeep that gets hit all the time. Yes, I'm being factious and yes, I am recommending that you get adjustable control arms. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
4 door 3in bds lift teraflex trackbar 35in tires just looking to get the steering somewhat back to stock or better

Installing adjustable LCA's and setting your caster back to stock will help especially on the highway. With 3" of lift, installing something like an EVO drag link flip/front track bar relocation kit will help too.

Gmoney727

I have a synergy high steer flip just waiting for the weather to get better this is a daily driver which is why I mention the drop bracket but also want to be able to take it off road when I get time

Gmoney727

I have a 14 jk unlimited 3in bds lift 35in nitto trail grapplers tf monster track bar. I have a synergy high steer kit just waiting for the weather to get better to put on. I'm have steering issues and just looking to get somewhat back to a stock feel. I was thinking bout get the aev drop bracket but instead I'm leaning more toward adjustable lower arms can I just do the front lower or do I need rear lowers too
Thanks

Gmoney727

I like this one better lol but I'm trying to get more of a understanding bout the LCA I rather do things once then Thursday trail and error

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
...can I just do the front lower or do I need rear lowers too

Rear lowers will do nothing to help, improve or change the handling of your Jeep. Again, fronts will allow you add a bit more positive caster and that will help improve the way your Jeep feels especially at highway speeds.

Top Bottom