Jeep Garage Sale

NAUJK

Hello everyone!!

I have some stuff that needs to get gone and sold and used by a new family! So here is my list! Buyer pays shipping if being shipped otherwise Local Pickup would be prefered. Located in Flagstaff Arizona. Will drive a reasonable distance not out of state though. Pictures coming soon.

I have 4 door Rubicon springs off a 2012 that I bought used from a member here they have less than 5000 miles on them. This will give a 2 door about 1-1.5" of lift or so depending on the weight of your accessories. --- 30$

Also Have a Rough Country 2.5" budget boost with 2.5" pucks for front and rear, and rear shock adapters. These have probably 30k miles on them but washed up they look great. This can easily fit in a USPS Flat Rate box so shipping is easy for this on. --- $40

Package deal with the rubicon springs and the 2.5" budget boost which is what I ran for a long time and it looks great. --- $50

Also have stock JK Front Lower Control arms with some scratches on them. --- $20

Stock 2009 JK rear bumper with some small dents nothing really noticeable. --- $5 Take it away.

Also have wheels and tires that can be found here http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/pts/4338045459.html

Open to offers. PM me and Let me know what you would like and pictures again will be coming. If I find anything else I will edit and put it up. Thanks for looking.

Cheers
Mike

:beer::beer:

Last edited:

NAUJK

Bump. Pictures hopefully sometime today.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom