Sway-A-Way?

JKU EXTREME

Has anyone ever heard of Sway-A-Way? I am just browsing through PolyPerformance and I saw them on the side advertising their products. I'm not looking at buying them, I just want to know if they are a good brand(or not) or provide a decent product.
I'd imagine(hope) that their products are good if their 2.0" OEM replacement shocks for a JK are 900$!!
Thanks
-John

I have great experience with their products. I have run 16" sway a way race runner coilovers on all 4 corners for over 7 years on a wheeling only rig. Wheeling hard threw rocks or flying threw the desert these things have taken a SERIOUS beating and nothing has every gone wrong till last year. I have 1 shock that keeps loosing oil, but over 7 years of abuse and thats my only issue, ill take it. These are just about the only components on my jeep that have not broken

JKU EXTREME

I have great experience with their products. I have run 16" sway a way race runner coilovers on all 4 corners for over 7 years on a wheeling only rig. Wheeling hard threw rocks or flying threw the desert these things have taken a SERIOUS beating and nothing has every gone wrong till last year. I have 1 shock that keeps loosing oil, but over 7 years of abuse and thats my only issue, ill take it. These are just about the only components on my jeep that have not broken

Alright, that's good to know. Thank you for the feedback

Top Bottom