Scuba Divers....

PJScullyJr

I was wondering....

I'm an avid scuba diver and was wondering how any other scuba divers here secured their tanks in the back of their jeep from rolling around?

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I was wondering....

I'm an avid scuba diver and was wondering how any other scuba divers here secured their tanks in the back of their jeep from rolling around?

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Inexpensive way would be to mount the extra large quick fists to one of the wheel wells in the back. The more expensive way would be to buy a fancy mount used for a power tank. I would imagine it should hold a scuba tank but you would have to compare the tank diameter.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Inexpensive way would be to mount the extra large quick fists to one of the wheel wells in the back. The more expensive way would be to buy a fancy mount used for a power tank. I would imagine it should hold a scuba tank but you would have to compare the tank diameter.

I concur with Sharkey........Powertank has several different mounts for several different sized tanks and adjusts to the diameters as well......here's a direct link to the mounting brackets

http://www.powertank.com/products/sfID1/17/listPage/1

~Woodrow~

machinegunmedic

I dive with doubles and a spare 80. First I lay them down, second I have a mat that was in my son's room (those foam ones you can use on garage floors, they are water proof). With my gear bag in there, up against the 80 there is no rolling. This way I can open tailgate, sit down and put on the doubles,close to the water. :thumb:

Top Bottom