Rock Sliders, Paint or Bedline?

BlueCopper

My evo rock sliders are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Looking for opinions on paint type. I think the bedliner would give them a nice texture I'm just worried about dirt sticking to it. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

biggy

Mine are bedlined from a can. They clean up nice. The further away you spray the more texture you will get.

mrmet1983

I did primer on mine first then reg paint a few coats and finished with spray bed liner and they haven't chipped or scratched at all

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

JK's JK

Banned
I painted mine with two coats of primer and then two coats of semi gloss. Fits well and easy to touch up.

StrizzyChris

I got mine bedlined from LoD, but if I were able to do it again I would go with some cheap rattle can flat black for easy touchup that matches. :twocents:

DaK

Concern would be matching the bedline after use of the skids. Ours are flat black and any old rattle can flat black matches just about perfect on them. Maybe doing the beline on the top for some foot grip and rattle can on the bottom for touch up?

Top Bottom