1st Trip to Off Road Evo

Hey guys! I took my 1st trip to Off Road Evolution this past Monday for the Holiday. I finally got the Evo Sliders put on and my C Gussets! A little at a time adds up! Here are a few pics from my trip and the finished product! I also ran into a forum member "Krieger" at the shop. Really cool guy. Very knowledgable and helpful. Definitely will hook up for some runs this year!

IMG_9470.jpg
IMG_9472.jpg
IMG_9475.jpg
IMG_9476.jpg
IMG_9477.jpg
IMG_9478.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Looking good buddy. Ive got the custom angle as well. Let me know if you plan another trip so I can grab you that beer. 😉 🍻

Looking good buddy. Ive got the custom angle as well. Let me know if you plan another trip so I can grab you that beer.  

No doubt! Being that I am probably the only non drinker on the forum….u can get me a cranberry and red bull mixed!! Lol.:cheesy:

Krieger

Hey guys! I took my 1st trip to Off Road Evolution this past Monday for the Holiday. I finally got the Evo Sliders put on and my C Gussets! A little at a time adds up! Here are a few pics from my trip and the finished product! I also ran into a forum member "Krieger" at the shop. Really cool guy. Very knowledgable and helpful. Definitely will hook up for some runs this year!

The sliders look great!

The sliders look great!

Thanks bud!

Top Bottom