Wave from Central Texas

Jahowt

Howdy all! My name is Jason and bought my first Jeep since my high school '81 CJ last year. I bought a 2013 White JK Unlimited Rubicon and have since taken it multiple times to Hidden Falls where I met my first jeep "family", the Hill Country Crawlers, who were kind enough to show me the ropes of crawling, climbing, and banging more things than I could imagine. In one day, I learned about locking my hubs, sway bar disconnects, and how well the factory skid plates hold up against the rocks at Hidden Falls.

Mods on my Jeep are:
- Ace Mfg. Rock Sliders (allowing me to keep my Rubi Rails)
- Rock Krawler 3.5" Flex System (from River City Offroad)
- Bilstein 5100 Shocks

Plans:
- Upgrade tires and wheels (35x12.5x18/18"x9")
- Rock Krawler Tie Rod
- Rock Krawler Drag Link
- 5.38 Gears

Thanks,

Jason

Angry Aussie

Welcome from the Austin area. You should check out the all my Texas neighbors thread. Plus there's a Texas meet ups thread as well. We got a few other wayalifers heading out march 21 to hidden falls. I'm always up for hidden falls. Let me know anytime you wanna head out there.

JEEPnGEO

Giving you the 5 wiggly fingers from San Antonio. Maybe we can all meet up at a restaurant (BBQ) and take up all their parking spaces out front. Rudys in Bourne has front door parking.....

Welcome again.. Post some pics when you get a chance

Jahowt

Thanks for all the "welcomes"! I was waiting to complete my Rock Krawler 3.5" lift to post a picture, but that'll likely be late tonight so I can add new ones tomorrow. As for now, here are some pics from running around my property and driving at Hidden Falls

Jeep_at_hidden_falls.jpg

Jeep_at_home.jpg

Top Bottom