Feeler Evo Coilovers, PSC Bumper/Tire Carrier, Rubicon Axles with Artec Kit

ak49

I'm considering upgrading to Evo's DTD front and DTD Evolever in the rear which means I may have the following items for sale in the near future. The items I will possibly be selling are below. All parts were installed on a 2013 JKUR with around 400 miles on the odometer. Jeep currently has around 5,200 miles.

Evo Coilovers (coming off the evo front and rear - will require new brackets since they were welded in) - $1,500 obo - tenatively sold
PSC RockBrawler Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier - Painted - $1,100 obo - tenatively sold
Rubicon D44 axles front and rear (4:10 gears). Poison Spyder Diff Covers F&R. Artec Kit on front. - $2,750 obo - tentatively sold

5 17" ATX 181 wheels - $500 obo - tentatively sold
5 35" Toyo Open Country M/T Tires $1,000 obo - tentatively sold
*tires/wheels have the typical scratches from being off-road in NM.

I'm just trying to get a feeler on these items since there are a few stipulations. If I sell the items, the items will be at off road evolution so I'm not 100% sure when they will be ready. Additionally, I'm currently overseas, so the parts will need to be picked up from ORE, but ORE will have nothing to do with the sale. The parts will not be shipped since I have no way of shipping them. I have pictures, but I kept receiving errors when trying to attach them. If you'd like to see pictures, let me know and I will send them.

Last edited:

JKU EXTREME

Dude if I had some coin! I would take the rubi front, both diff covers the wheels, tires, tire carrier and the coilovers.
Sorry I don't, it would have made your life so much simpler

ak49

Coilovers are tentatively sold. All other items are OBO. I think i've responded to all PM's. If I haven't, please let me know.

ak49

Axles are tentatively sold. I know a few other people have shown interest in the axles. If this deal falls through, then I'll let you know.

JaySC

Responded.

Think i've responded to everyone's PM's, if I missed you, can you send me a reminder.

What color are the wheels and what is the backspacing? A friend may be interested...thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom