Trail maps

WOH111

If your in the western US try traildamge.com, they some info on Colo.,Az and few other states.

Smizar

I'm in n.ca in the foothills south east of Sacramento, so anything or a day trip or even overnighters

I have a Northern CA back roads book, (cant remember the name of it) but it has a couple good old gohst towns. The closest thing the book had with good remains of towns in our area was over in nevada or the 395/108. I'll look again this week when I get back in town this week and post up what I find.

Smizar

BlackDiamondBound said:
I have a Northern CA back roads book, (cant remember the name of it) but it has a couple good old gohst towns. The closest thing the book had with good remains of towns in our area was over in nevada or the 395/108. I'll look again this week when I get back in town this week and post up what I find.

That would great.. We do get to western nv alot...

The book I have is called Back Country Adventures Northern California, one of the biggest ghost towns that is in it looks like the Bodie Ghost Town Trail. Its a little further south from down by 108 and almost all the way to the Nevada boarder by mono lake, but still looks pretty cool. The book says it takes 3hrs to do. If you google search it you can probable find more info then this book says.

As for trails that are closer, the book has a ton but all that remains of the towns are maybe a building here or there, cool little things but nothing like a full scale ghost town. I havnt done Bodie yet, I have it on my list of todo trails sometime this summer/fall.

Top Bottom