Wave from a new member in Staten Island, NY.

dglangan

I've never been much of a forum person, but I want to give this a shot!

First, a little bit about me. I'm 26, from Staten Island NY, a member of Richmond County Jeep Club, and come from a Jeep family. Our first Jeep was a 94 ZJ, and ever since then I've been hooked. Between myself and my parents, it been a non-stop Jeep lineup over the past 20 years including three ZJ's, two XJ's, two WJ's, two JK's and our newest edition, a 2014 WK2. I've been Jeepin ever since I can remember.

My personal ride is a 2012 JKU Sahara. Before this I had an 09 X 2 door that was creeping up on 36k miles. I went into the showroom to take a look around while I was getting my last warranty repair somewhere around 35,900 miles, and thats where my newest project started. I went from my bare-bones 2 door X to a 4 door Sahara with leather, heated seats, navi, body colored hard top, dual tops, just about every option. Oh, and an extra gear in the transmission and 83 more horsepower :thumb: I kind of felt like Borat when he checked into that nice hotel room.

When my Jeep was 3 weeks old, I brought it (stock) for a day of wheeling at Rausch Creek in PA. Had an amazing time, but when I got home I noticed that I broke one of the clips holding the side steps on, so new rock rails were ordered. From then on its been a constant stream of mods. As it sits currently, I have a smittybilt rock sliders, 2.5" rock crawler max flex lift with disconnects and front gussets, bilstein 5100's, 35" trail grapplers, 17" fuel trophy wheels, terraflex spare mounting kit and carrier, fox 2.0 ATS steering stabilizer, poison spider brawler light up from and rock brawler in the back, JW Speaker headlights and fogs, and a bunch more.

I love my Jeep, (I better with all of the money I put into it :broke:) but I wouldn't have it any other way... Thanks for having me, guys!

PS, as soon as I figure out how to post pics, I will.

Army_Vet

Banned
That's a great intro. Welcome to the wayalife family. We post up gatherings at RC all the time. Join us for one.

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: hope to see you at Rausch soon. we post trip thread for there about once a month but some of us go more often. looking forward to the pics!

dglangan

Got it! Well at least I think I got it. Apparently my file sizes were too big. Like I said, this is my first forum!

IMG_2491.jpg IMG_1163.jpg
IMG_1184.jpg

Army_Vet

Banned
That thing is trailer rated? Hahahha! Just kiddin. You got that new design fox stabilizer. How do you like it?

Jeep looks good BTW

dglangan

That thing is trailer rated? Hahahha! Just kiddin. You got that new design fox stabilizer. How do you like it?

Jeep looks good BTW

You wouldn't believe how many people look at the plate and stare for a few minutes. I usually get "what's trailer 80?"

I love the stabilizer. Fully adjustable and doesn't pull to either side. I do a lot of highway driving as this is my DD also. Kinda pricey but I believe in you get what you pay for. I don't mind spending money as long as I'm spending it right and only spending it once.

Last edited:

Aeraun

Holy shit, a fellow Staten Islander! Welcome to the cult sir :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

Top Bottom