Who snowmobiles???

noroad

Ok so i sold my snowmobile to put a good down payment on my jeep, but snowmobiling is like my next biggest thing and its killing me!!! i just saw a pic of a 2015 ski doo and almost just sold my moms car to get this thing lol! anyone else out there like going fast in deep stuff!!
Here is the pic i am losing it over here it matches my jeeeeep!!!

Attachments

• skidoo.jpg
    skidoo.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 62

09blackruby

I've been riding since 04. I purchased an 05 Polaris XC 600 new. I use to ride a bunch and even took some trips to Quebec. Winters haven't been that great for riding over the last few years. I still have my sled but it's gotten more use pulling the kids around these days.

09blackruby

I've been riding since 04. I purchased an 05 Polaris XC 600 new. I use to ride a bunch and even took some trips to Quebec. Winters haven't been that great for riding over the last few years. I still have my sled but it's gotten more use pulling the kids around these days.

It's not as cool as that new skidoo but it'll still hit 100! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393014732.635894.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Always wanted to try it, just never had a chance yet. Plus, other than this year in pa, we usually dont get enough snow.

robx251

Caught the Bug
I'm a big fan of the classics. 1993 Polaris xlt 580 with an x10 rear suspension from a 2000 800xcr. Plus a 1969 skidoo Nordic and 1967 skidoo Olympic

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom