ipad mini

dentdude36

anyone using an ioad mini in their rig? comments and advice appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

utiadam

LOSER
Yes, I am and I love it.
I am using these components in my stereo.
iPad Mini 64gb
JL Audio C5 crossovers and mids with ZR series tweeters
JL Audio 10W7 subwoofer
JL Audio JX360/4 amplifier
JL Audio JX1000/1D amplifier
JL Audio Cleansweep and summing module
All JL Audio RCA cables
Stinger 20 Farad Capacitor
0 gauge power wire from the battery to the distribution block in the back and then to (2) 4 gauge power wires to the amps
I also used about 4 bulk packs of Dynamat Extreme inside the Jeep. I put it inside the doors and under the carpet. The floor got 1 layer of Dynamat Extreme and then 1 layer of Dynaliner on top of that.
View attachment 69721 View attachment 69722 View attachment 69723

utiadam

LOSER
I like the surround for the iPad, did you make it?

No, I actually bought it on eBay. I think a wrangler forum member makes them. Google jeep iPad mount or look on eBay and you will find him. I think he is from New Jersey. I think I paid $150 or so for the mount

Ldogg

I have a ram mount xgrip for mine, I use avenza PDF maps out on the trail, and all of the Colorado MVUM maps are free in their map store.

suicideking

I have a ram mount xgrip for mine, I use avenza PDF maps out on the trail, and all of the Colorado MVUM maps are free in their map store.

I have a RAM Mount for my Samsung S4, love that mount.

For the iPad (or any tablet or phone), you can get a wireless GPS for it to use for mapping purposes.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393208217.026039.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393208290.328346.jpg

I got the daystar dash mount to hold my iPhone. It's universal and expands for you giant phone guys. I measured it out and it should hold an iPad Mini. I just need to order the mount and test it out. The mount is awesome and I even recorded some video wheeling with it. It uses the universal ball mount so a gps will snap on to it or whatever other mount you find. One of the best $30 I've spent. I'll update if I get an iPad Mini in my setup

Top Bottom