WANTED - Sexual Predator from Denver, CO Area - WANTED

Hack12

Please take a moment of your time and give this photo a look. A speedy apprehension could save a child's life.

Authorities are searching for a violent sexual predator in the Denver metro area. The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is looking for John Swietlicki. He is wanted for five counts of sex assault on a child. He has a violent criminal history and should be considered armed and dangerous. Swietlicki, 44, may have left Colorado; authorities in Texas, California and Nevada are also looking for him. He was last seen in Parker. Douglas County Sheriff’s deputies made the search for him public when he couldn't be found on a warrant. Swietlicki is known to be driving a 2007 green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, raised several inches with over-sized tires. The Jeep has a Mitt Romney sticker and two Marine Corps decals in the top rear window. The Ham radio license plate is KD0KZX. Investigators said they are sure Swietlicki has at least one victim and they are searching for others. Anyone with information regarding these crimes or recognizes the suspect in the picture is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 720-913-STOP (7867). You can text to CRIMES (274637) then title DMCS and enter your message or send an e-mail to metro-denvercrimestoppers.com. If the information you provide leads to the arrest and charging of a wanted individual, you can receive a cash reward up to $2,000.

1012094_780532928633710_1202641893_n.jpg

munstie

Outta be hard to lay low driving a Jeep. With the way the Jeep community is hopefully they catch him quick.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Hack12

Outta be hard to lay low driving a Jeep. With the way the Jeep community is hopefully they catch him quick.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

My thoughts exactly. I figured the odds of someone on here recognizing his rig were pretty good. Anything is worth a try.

Thanks for putting this up!!! I saw it on FB a couple hours ago... I hope they catch him soon!!! Then take some things away from him like his noogies and then his Jeep!

If a dog harms a child and leaves the child traumatized for life, the dog is put to sleep. Why then shouldn't the same go for child molesters?

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you happen to be on any regional forums in any of these states, or part of any local clubs, please spread the word about this guy and his Jeep. There can't be many green Jeeps with a 5.7 Hemi.

Brankz

Dead penalty for this people, the lowest pices of shit.

No better, life in prison so the gangs will fucken up every single day

Hack12

Just so everyone knows the pic isn't some prank, here is a link to the sheriff's web page.

http://www.dcsheriff.net/mostwanted/john-swietlicki/

Yep, first thing I did too, Sharkey. Thanks for the link. Last thing I wanted to do was to perpetuate the destruction of a man's reputation based on unfounded allegations. However, this is not that.

Once I found it all to be true, I figured who better than a forum member to spot this soup sandwich.

David1tontj

Bump for catching this creep!! Having 2 kids I can't think of anything that pisses me off more!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Simmons

Nail his junk to a stump cover him in gas give hime a spoon and light hime on fire. These people make me sick.

Top Bottom