Old Man Emu Coils ?

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Came across a set of slighty used Old Man Emu 2" Coils from a 2013 JKU. Reportedly have about 5000 miles on them. Owner swapped them out for 4" coils.

Are these good coils, hold up well, any sagging over time, ride quality.

I would be putting them on my 2012 JK

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
they make good coils and shocks. depends on what load they are. they have no load, medium load and heavy. you might have a higher lift with the hd coils. if its a good deal, swipe them up. i'd get front lower control arms and a front track bar and brake line extensions, longer shocks also down the road.

hydrohut

Came across a set of slighty used Old Man Emu 2" Coils from a 2013 JKU. Reportedly have about 5000 miles on them. Owner swapped them out for 4" coils.

Are these good coils, hold up well, any sagging over time, ride quality.

I would be putting them on my 2012 JK

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just put the same with matching OME shocks on my 2009 JKU last week and very happy with the ride and height. Gave it a good workout this weekend and no probs at all. The coils are rated light load for the JKU but over the course of the weekend wheeling we did have a good load on board a couple of times and it felt real good with no sag. Absolutely happy with this new setup.

bjordaneer

I'm running OME coils on a '12 JKU. I have 35K miles on them so far with no failures or sagging issues. In that time they've been through the Rubicon a couple times and numerous other trails. They ride softer than stock, good on the road and happy with them off-road. I'd recommend them.

Top Bottom