Jammock??

1yellowjk

Awesome, I do a lot of camping and that is pretty cool, also would be cool to fish from at the local fishing hole.

Dark Horse

Jammock?

I got mine on order straight from jammock, unfortunately they are on back order and it wont get here till march but ill let you know when it gets here.

Army_Vet

Banned
I got mine on order straight from jammock, unfortunately they are on back order and it wont get here till march but ill let you know when it gets here.

Hey there! Welcome to the club New Fish! Can you post up an introductory post so we all can meet ya?

I knew there had to be a way to fit 7 people in a 2dr,lol. Seriosly though, it looks like a cool product, I've heard of people building cots over their tire rack but this looks like it would be easier to use.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Ballz, you are way to tall for that:clap2:

If you recall, my wife is on the smaller side of not so big and she really likes the idea. And if it helps me by acting as a shade then who am k to deny her from making additions to my Jeep ;)

Army_Vet

Banned
If you recall, my wife is on the smaller side of not so big and she really likes the idea. And if it helps me by acting as a shade then who am k to deny her from making additions to my Jeep ;)

Nice!

Maybe they can make a winch hammock that my chick digs so I can get one of them!!!!

Top Bottom