BFH and grill cut pics

mtnbiker995

Has anyone who has a Poison Spyder BFH cut their grill? I have a friend who is interested in this but we can't really find a write-up or any good pictures of what it will look like. So, if anyone has done this or knows of someone who has, please post up some pics so we can get a better idea.

Thanks!
Collin

Aeraun

Has anyone who has a Poison Spyder BFH cut their grill? I have a friend who is interested in this but we can't really find a write-up or any good pictures of what it will look like. So, if anyone has done this or knows of someone who has, please post up some pics so we can get a better idea.

Thanks!
Collin

Are you asking if you have to cut the grill to install it? Or just wondering what it would look like? I know a member that has the bumper - he had to cut the frame horns to get it on but nothing about the grill.

The Force will be with you.... always

mtnbiker995

I'm not asking if you have to cut the grill, I'm asking if anyone has done it just for the looks. Cutting it narrower at the bottom so the lines kind of "flow" into how skinny the bumper is. . .if that makes any sense.

Edit: Yes I mean like vengeance.

Top Bottom