Budgeting for Enforcer. What else?

jhires

I'm beginning to create my budget and plan for an Evo Enforcer lift. I'll be getting the lift, shocks, and drag link flip kit.
I'll be getting front and rear drivelines.
Wheels and Tires of course.

I'm starting with a stock 2013 JKUR.
My experience in the past with buying lifts has always involved needing more than what the kit came with. I don't want to be surprised, or stuck with my rig in pieces while I wait for something else to come in.

What other parts and pieces do I need to buy?
What other parts and pieces should I buy?

I'm beginning to create my budget and plan for an Evo Enforcer lift. I'll be getting the lift, shocks, and drag link flip kit.
I'll be getting front and rear drivelines.
Wheels and Tires of course.

I'm starting with a stock 2013 JKUR.
My experience in the past with buying lifts has always involved needing more than what the kit came with. I don't want to be surprised, or stuck with my rig in pieces while I wait for something else to come in.

What other parts and pieces do I need to buy?
What other parts and pieces should I buy?

One thing you might need is a brake bleed kit. the Enforcer does come with extended brake lines so you will need to bleed your brakes. If you do not have one already a torque wrench will help. I put an adjustable front track bar on to recenter my axle. Before you do anything be sure to tape the center of your steering wheel so when you are done you can adjust it back. Not sure if there is anything special required for the drag link flip but you might need a large drill bit. I cannot remember if there is a thread on this or not. But i do remember a couple of members looking for a drill bit and ended up getting it from a machine shop.

Jack stands and floor jack are must.

R/
Will

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
The enforcer kit is good to go paired with the drag link flip kit. Front drive shaft is needed for a 2012 and up. Some other manufactures kits get carried away with gimmicks, like mega flex, mid arm, z factor or what ever they call their stuff. Enforcer is really all you need.

utiadam

LOSER
One thing you might need is a brake bleed kit. the Enforcer does come with extended brake lines so you will need to bleed your brakes. If you do not have one already a torque wrench will help. I put an adjustable front track bar on to recenter my axle. Before you do anything be sure to tape the center of your steering wheel so when you are done you can adjust it back. Not sure if there is anything special required for the drag link flip but you might need a large drill bit. I cannot remember if there is a thread on this or not. But i do remember a couple of members looking for a drill bit and ended up getting it from a machine shop.

Jack stands and floor jack are must.

R/
Will

Yes, it is a 13/16" drill bit needed for the Evo drag link flip. I'm actually waiting on it from snap-on. It was about $65 for the one bit but I'm sure you can find it cheaper.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Yes, it is a 13/16" drill bit needed for the Evo drag link flip. I'm actually waiting on it from snap-on. It was about $65 for the one bit but I'm sure you can find it cheaper.

I found one in a set at harbour freight for about $30... 👍

Ray ⛺

TheDuff

Would I need the DL Flip for a 3" x 35" tire Enforcer kit (w/PSC RockBrawler bumpers and a Zeon)?

c

Mandatory, no. It's recommended for 3"+, but you can drive with out one and see if your ok with the feel of the jeep before spending the cash. It will feel a bit "flighty", but some people don't mind it. I've been sitting at over 3" of lift for quite awhile w/o one and even though I eventually want to get a flip, I haven't felt the need to put it high on the priority list. I daily drive My jeep and can go 80-85mph no problem, maybe even faster if I found a long enough hill to go down:p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom