Best bang for the buck rock slider?

StrizzyChris

what kind of buck? what are your needs? frame mount? tube mount? use as a side step also? as tight to the body and minimal as possible? tons of options and no "one best" option out there for everyone

07rub

maybe i should haved asked whats is everyone using and why do u love them then how much, i really love the psc but after shipping its an harm and a leg and im sure the evo are not much more cheaper but ya

TrailBear

If you look on the northridge4x4ca site they are out of Alberta and ship free on orders over $100. They have the ps slider, lod and ORE.

Last edited:

Prime8

Got the LoDs after I heard the PSC ones fold up against the body if you bang them around. The integrated, low profile step is great for roof access for the soft top, washing, etc. The wife likes the step too. They are beefy and have taken a couple licks with no damage thus far...

07rub

WOW that's awesome thanks trail bear, if u where closer i would say stop by and have a beer lol

07rub

looks like im going to go with the evo since they aply for free shipping and not ps lol then a sexy 1/4 pounder to match :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got the LoDs after I heard the PSC ones fold up against the body if you bang them around. The integrated, low profile step is great for roof access for the soft top, washing, etc. The wife likes the step too. They are beefy and have taken a couple licks with no damage thus far...

yeah, as cool as they look, i have personally seen where the psc's bend up after taking a good hit and to the point where you couldn't open the doors.

i've run lod's and they are really nice. i now run evo and love them as well.

07rub

thanks Eddie, and from the video's i saw of u if your evo are still holding on i should be set for life lol

07rub

:cheesy: are you suggesting i'm not nice to my jeeps? :crazyeyes::D

no no lol its just i dont think are local trail will be to the same extreme as moab and such lol but i guess i can give them a run with the salt on the winter roads

Top Bottom