Trade: trek top nx for your factory soft top

JKJody

Looking for anyone in NorCal thats willing to trade their factory 2010 or newer soft top with tinted windows for my trek top nx. Mine is less than a year old, no leaks or tears. Great shape. Oh and this is for a JKU. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393548692.473983.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393548692.473983.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393548743.524511.jpg
Im just wanting to change up the look a bit.

JKJody

Trektop is gone. I traded the top with the jeep for a 2014 anvil jku. Thanks for the interest guys.

JKJody

Yep. Sorry guys but i really wanted the pentistar and the anvil was the selling point for me. Fresh start!!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hahaha that's awesome! Enjoy the new jeep. :thumb:

I was going to PM you back and let you know that I had decided against the swap. I don't think I could afford to lose the space.

StrizzyChris

Yep. Sorry guys but i really wanted the pentistar and the anvil was the selling point for me. Fresh start!!!

Ahh I cant say I blame ya, but dang its sad to see that beautiful rig leave the forum! 2 questions, IF you don't mind answering....How much did the stealership give you for it, and what's your build plans now?

JKJody

Similar build as the last with few minor changes. They gave me 23k plus an extra $3600 for the parts i had in it

Top Bottom