Wave from Venezuela

Christiang26

Hi, I am new on the forum my vehicle is a 2009 wk, is my first jeep and it has done everything I want. It is lifted 5" with 34" tires
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393553096.503489.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393553226.676007.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393553293.863712.jpg

JEEPnGEO

Welcome from San Antonio. Nice looking area. Is all that open area available to wheeling? I have to ask.. How much is gas there? I heard someone say it was really cheap.

Christiang26

Welcome from San Antonio. Nice looking area. Is all that open area available to wheeling? I have to ask.. How much is gas there? I heard someone say it was really cheap.

In Venezuela we have a lot of open area for wheeling but you need to build a really hardcore vehicle to see it all.
The gas is very cheap a full tank on my grand Cherokee is 10cents

Christiang26

I just moved from Venezuela to Orlando, and last week got a jkur
(For some reason I can't upload a picture from the phone)
It was difficult to spend the extra $ between the sport and the rubicon, but it was worth it.

Christiang26

FEGQEQ.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DA RUNT

Congrats on the new rig, hard to see it on my phone tho. What color is it? And .10 to fill up, I'd have never left lol

Christiang26

Congrats on the new rig, hard to see it on my phone tho. What color is it? And .10 to fill up, I'd have never left lol

Thanks, it is billet.
I was getting 7mpg with the wk lol, I was lucky that the full tank in Venezuela is .10.

Sadly the situation in my country is not good, so that force me to quit my job and interrupt my studies in Venezuela and come to Orlando to study another thing.

DA RUNT

Thanks, it is billet.
I was getting 7mpg with the wk lol, I was lucky that the full tank in Venezuela is .10.

Sadly the situation in my country is not good, so that force me to quit my job and interrupt my studies in Venezuela and come to Orlando to study another thing.

We'll welcome to the states, I know all about the troubles abroad. I spend as much time in other countries as I do in America. I was only home for 2 weeks this year.
Lots of good wheeling in Florida from what I hear, I'm sure some floridians will chime in.

Christiang26

We'll welcome to the states, I know all about the troubles abroad. I spend as much time in other countries as I do in America. I was only home for 2 weeks this year.
Lots of good wheeling in Florida from what I hear, I'm sure some floridians will chime in.

Wow that's a lot of time away.
Thanks for the welcome

pedroj14

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Venezuelan and congratulations on your rubicon. I used to live in Orlando so PM me if you'd like to know about local spots

Top Bottom