Wax? What do you use?

beans

Apologies if this has been posted already and couldn't figure where else to put this but it definitely falls under general maintenance.

My brother and I are in a debate for the best car wax for the jeep :D He uses Satin Creme Car Wax. So far we have been using this (below). What do you guys use? Experiences? Worst wax stories?

collinite2.jpg

robx251

Caught the Bug
I prefer a healthy coating of mud.
1393584420900.jpg

But in all seriousness, I'm old school. mothers canuba wax.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bl17z90

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Now thats funny.

But in all seriousness. I am very curious of what is said here because I have always just used the spray on turtle wax.

kornchip

I wash my jeep multiple times a week (therapy) Once a week i use Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Pro synthetic sealant. Then the other times I just use a spray on I too like the turtle wax.

I really like the Meguiars expecially on dark colors, it doesnt do as much for lights. And I use the turtle spray on all the plastic flares and bumpers and it works the best.

Last edited:

Krieger

Only use wax a few times a year. But when I do I use Maguires wax.
The rest of the time I use this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395171154.344635.jpg
Works on everything try it. You can even get the cheep brand at the 99 cent store.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well thanks for starting this thread. Keeping things neat and clean are kind of my thing. It's been a big debate about the best wax, type, application, when's the best time to wax, and so on.

Trust me nothing works better than this:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395720928.867160.jpg

Top Bottom