Pro Rock 60's

Munday

Dammmm .... very nice, Im going to need you to take a few close ups of the EVO steer bracket.I will be installing mine soon and could use a few reference pictures.When are they going in ?

Noticed it was you B-Day yesterday ..... looks like a good present to yourself.

Last edited:

Hightower

Christmas

I feel like a little kid at Christmas.
PS there a few items not pictured a lady does need her secrets.. lol:cheesy::cheesy:

Hightower

Dammmm .... very nice, Im going to need you to take a few close ups of the EVO steer bracket.I will be installing mine soon and could use a few reference pictures.When are they going in ?

Noticed it was you B-Day yesterday ..... looks like a good present to yourself.
Rick hoping to start Friday maybe Monday. I'll get him to snap a few pictures.

GCM 2

Awesome

Congratulations Mr. Larsen :rock: don't worry brother, the price tag shock will disappear quickly once they are bolted on and you are wheeling again.

StrizzyChris

These PR60 pics are like showing off your sexy ass girl to a bunch of drooling guys...we all want a piece of that action. Buuuuut we will just congratulate you and act like we are happy for you instead of wanting to club you over the head and taking them!

Hightower

GCM 2 said:
Congratulations Mr. Larsen :rock: don't worry brother, the price tag shock will disappear quickly once they are bolted on and you are wheeling again.

Thanks brother.

StrizzyChris said:
These PR60 pics are like showing off your sexy ass girl to a bunch of drooling guys...we all want a piece of that action. Buuuuut we will just congratulate you and act like we are happy for you instead of wanting to club you over the head and taking them!

Lol, creepy, lol again

MTG said:
Awesome! Make sure you bolt the wheels on good to avoid you know what. :)
I hope it's a lesson learned.

Top Bottom