Wave from Boise, Idaho

Daehgib

Hey Ladies and Gents,

Been stalking this forum for about a month now. Decided it was time to give a :standing wave:

31 year old. Originally from the east coast and some how made my way out to the lovely west. Purchased a black '13 JKR a few months ago and absolutely love her. I used to have a '00 TJ and grew up with the family '94 YJ. I'm an electrical engi-nerd working on DRAM, so while my automotive experience is very limited I've been trying to learn what I can from this great community.

Cheers! :drinks:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Welcome to Wayalife. Boise is a great city. Take that new Jeep of yours and get out to the Payettes or Salmon. Beautiful country everywhere.

turbineguy

Hey Ladies and Gents,

Been stalking this forum for about a month now. Decided it was time to give a :standing wave:

31 year old. Originally from the east coast and some how made my way out to the lovely west. Purchased a black '13 JKR a few months ago and absolutely love her. I used to have a '00 TJ and grew up with the family '94 YJ. I'm an electrical engi-nerd working on DRAM, so while my automotive experience is very limited I've been trying to learn what I can from this great community.

Cheers! :drinks:[/QUOTE]

Im from Boise. Huge jeep scene there. A bunch of offroaders that run trails every weekend. Especially the Oywhees.

In fact I think there is a run Sunday.

Wave if you see me around... or find my rig at the Airport 220 days a year.

1912198_10152176162905306_223773334_n.jpg
Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Spartan

Hey Ladies and Gents,

Cheers! :drinks:

Im from Boise. Huge jeep scene there. A bunch of offroaders that run trails every weekend. Especially the Oywhees.

View attachment 71378
Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm out in Mountain Home, and would love to find more good trails to run, and people to run them with.

Daehgib

Awesome to hear! None of my friends are in the offroad scene, and I have no problem being the newbie in the group :)

I don't drive by the airport often, but will certainly wave if I see you!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats on your JKR and welcome aboard:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom