Orange County tires mounted for cheap?

StrizzyChris

Does anyone know of a placce that will mount and balance tires in Orange County for cheap? Mission Viejo area +/- 15 miles prefered.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
don't know if they'll do a 40 but, walmart is about as cheap as they come. costco will do them too. discount/americas tire will do them too for a reasonable price.

Markymark420

I agree with Eddie, the America's Tire off Avery and Margurite has always treated me well in the past. Call them up- +1 (949) 364-9505

Blonda

Those places won't touch Bead locks though right?

Doh double post ... Stupid phone!

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

I am planning on doing my beadlocks with 40's myself. I found a deal on a set of 35's that I could wheel on for three months until I do my complete transformation build back in Ohio.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am planning on doing my beadlocks with 40's myself. I found a deal on a set of 35's that I could wheel on for three months until I do my complete transformation build back in Ohio.

yeah, with just 35's, if they're new, walmart and costco will do them for cheap. otherwise, america's tires is where i would go.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks I didn't think so...anyone know a place that does install beadlock for a decent price? :thinking:

it's a pain in the butt job but mostly because it takes so long to do. needless to say, the cheapest place to get them done is in your garage.

Blonda

wayoflife said:
it's a pain in the butt job but mostly because it takes so long to do. needless to say, the cheapest place to get them done is in your garage.

Lol ... We have tried about 3 times to get our spare Toyo off the wheel. May have to break out the chainsaw!

blazer

Caught the Bug
I use Discount Tire Center in RSM. They told me they will mount tires on beadlocks
if I buy wheels from them. Plan on getting ATX Stabs in near future.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Blonda said:
Lol ... We have tried about 3 times to get our spare Toyo off the wheel. May have to break out the chainsaw!

I'm pretty sure most tire shops will break the bead for you - just not install them on a bead lock. Having said that, Doug used a sawzall on his old tires.

Vudoo1

I can help you do it at home or my place if you want. I live in orange by the Anaheim suds and grub meeting place.

On my 35s it wasn't too hard, time consuming like others say but well worth the effort.

I used dyna beads on my 35s but I wouldn't recommend them.

So...if you want we can mount the tires but I don't know how to balance. My buddy has a balance machine i think at his shop but I don't think it'll fit a 40.

Top Bottom